Sadhana Intensive Yoga Retreats in India
Want to BECOME A YOGI – This program is shielded with advanced yoga practice, which is meant only for the real yoga practitioner who want to explore, awaken and expand their outer layer (physical body) and inner layer (subtle body) awareness and energy. Minimum 7 hours of yogic practice is a must for this program and observe silence for 3 to 4 hours a day.
Morning practice will be held for 3 hours, afternoon 1 to 2 hours and evening 2 hours for this sadhana intensive yoga retreat. This program demands a high level of self discipline, stay and follow yogic lifestyle - no luxury set up or experience are entertained in this yoga retreats in Rishikesh.
Individual should be sound physically and mentally - healthy body mind is a must for this program. This is a very rare opportunity you will get to know about your energy vibration and more... You will be trained by a well experienced Himalayan yogis.
Highlights of Yoga Vacation in India
- 8 Limbs of Yoga Practice will followed here
- Meditation & Mantra Chanting / Japa
- Conserve Vital Energy by Silence or minimum use of your energy
- Spiritual Diary for Daily Activities
- Yogic Cleansing
- Basic Understanding of Yoga Sutra
- Advanced Practice of Hatha Yoga
- Dhyana (Meditation), Energy Locking (Bhandhas) and Mudras
- Subtle Energy Balancing thru Breathing Practice (Pranayama)
- Learn the Technique to Silence the Mind
- Static and Dynamic Surya Kriya
- 7 Chakra Vibration thru Mantra and other yogic Practice
- Experiencing the inner flow of energy
- Connect with mother nature and Shakthi (The Cosmic Energy)
- Certificate from School of Yoga Vidhya will be provided for the successful individual
Yoga Styles for Yoga Holidays in India:
Hatha, Ashtanga, Vinyasa, Sivananda, Kundalini, Chakra Yoga, Tattwa Shudhi or 5 Element Purification and Rudra Yoga
Instruction language: English
Spoken languages: Malayalam, Tamil, English
Accommodation for Advanced Yoga Retreats in India
Our accommodation comprises single and double bedrooms with attached bathroom and supply of hot and cold water.
School of Yoga Vidhya Yoga Holiday Program
This is a very advanced yoga program in India, and are not meant for beginners. In this short period of 10 days, the aim of this program is to bring out the potential in you and channelize the energy.
This is a very profound yoga retreats in Rishikesh and transform you in many dimensions of your life. Come and realize this from the great land of yoga.
Holiday coverage for Mind Relaxation Yoga Retreats
- Asana exercise
- Dhyana session for you to explore meditation, static and dynamic
- Healthy Vegetarian Diet
- Mind Purifying Techniques
- Pranayama session for proper breathing
- Chakra Cleansing
- Meditation / Self-Inquiry Technique
- Savasana session for proper relaxation impacting inner and outer gravity
Food for Yoga Retreats:
Sativic or ayurvedic food will be served three times daily as meals throughout the program.
Exclusions: Alcohol, Eggs, Fish and Meat
Things to do (optional)
- Bike for rent
- Consultation with Ayurveda doctor
- Customized Treatment for fortification and toxic removal
- Free time for local excursions and exploring
- Learn 7 Chakra Cleansing / Purification
- Reading and Shopping
- Refreshments, fruit, and tea available
- Sun bath and meditation
- Take Ayurveda Rejuvenation Massage
- Visit markets and local villages
- Walk or cycle around the countryside
What's included in Sadhana Intensive Yoga Program
- Advanced & Intensive practice of Asana, Pranayama (Breathing Techniques), Surya Kriya, Bandhas, Meditation & Relaxation,
- 9 Night / 10 Days Accommodation
- 24-Hour Room Service
- Trekking and Waterfalls
- Daily 2 or more Sessions of Yoga Practical Classes
- Daily Sattvic breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Dining area / Free Wi-Fi
- Free yoga mat for practice
- Ganga Aarati
- Visiting Temples and Ashrams
- Room - A/c or Non A/c as per the preference / booking
- Sunset meditation and yoga practices
- Tour assistance
- Yoga Lecture and Philosophy
- Free Pickup and Drop at Nearest Airport
What's not included
- Airfare To and From
- Cost for Bike rental, Sun bath and Surfing
- Outside Food Intake
- Shopping or Purchase
- Transportation costs additional to our excursions mentioned
- Travel insurance
- Spa treatments
Rishikesh is known as the WORLD YOGA CAPITAL and “Land of Sages“. The Himalayan hills and Holy Ganges made this place the best place to learn and practice yoga in this planet. One of the worlds most blessed places with high energy.
No words can express the glory of this sacred land Rishikesh (Dev Bhumi). Many people keep coming back to this holy place from different parts of the world. Students, aspirant, seekers are blessed to come Rishikesh to visit Historic Temples, Ashrams, take a bath from Holy Ganges and many locations rich in spirituality.
How to Reach us:
Rishikesh is a well-known city connected by all modes of commutation.
Book a flight Delhi international airport and from there it is apx. 250 KM to Rishikesh. From Delhi to Rishikesh 6-7 hours by taxi ride.
Book flight ticket to domestic airport DED - Dehradun, which is very close to Rishikesh just 35 to 40 minutes travel by Taxi.
We arrange taxi from Dehradun Airport (Jolly Grant) to Rishikesh on request in advance.
Book a taxi from International Airport in Delhi or Dehradun by yourself or please let us know in advance to do the arrangements for you.
Catch a train from Delhi to Haridwar and from Haridwar it is just 25 kilometers away from Rishikesh. You can hire a taxi or reach Rishikesh by local bus.
For bus, train services please visit: www.makemytrip.com
- A reservation requires a deposit of 30% of the total price.
- The rest of the payment should be paid 7 days before arrival.
- The deposit is non-refundable, if the booking is cancelled - it can rescheduled on the next available dates.
by Chung Ha
This was my first trip to India. Been to Delhi, Bangalore and also Rishikesh where I took this rejuvenation and yoga package. I like the environment. I like the teaching of peace. I like yoga. Very great people and support.
It was fantastic days of my life, both understanding of yoga blessings and education were great. I was ready to start every day more enthusiastic than the day before. Time scheduling was perfect.